This is mainly a stabilisation release (albeit it contains some new conservative features). It is meant as a transition release towards the future release that will require Java 8. So this one still requires just Java 6, but efforts will now be directed towards stabilising the next version requiring Java 8 (java8 branch on git). Get it while it's still hot: http://jolie-lang.org/downloads.html.
- The HTTP extension now supports sending custom user headers in request messages.
- Improvements and bugfixes to SSL extensions (e.g., HTTPS).
- Better handling of the service shutdown sequence.
- Fixed a race condition in channel selectors.
- Bugfixes regarding channel handling in aggregation.